16 – 18 January 2019
QNEPEC Exhibition Hall | Ha Long Bay, Viet Nam
- Minimum order of 1 TRAVEX Booth and 1 Full Delegate is required.
- Full Delegate registration fee applies to the first applicant of the participating organization.
- Co-Delegate fee applies to the subsequent registered person.
- “Member” refers to any of the following:
– ASEAN NTOs
– Members of Travel Agents Associations: ASITA, ASTINDO, ATAB, ATTA, BATA, CATA, LATA, MATTA, NATAS, PHILTOA, PTAA, UMTA and VITA.
– Members of Hotel Associations: BAH, CHA HRAP, IHRA, LHRA, MAH, MHA, PHRI, SHA, THA and VHA.
|Usual||Early Bird||Usual||Early Bird|
- Early bird rates are only valid for applications received by 29 May 2018.
- A late fee of USD 135 will apply to each application after 4 October 2018.
- Additional 10% VAT (Value Added Tax) and administrative charges will be invoiced in the total amount.
The following participants are exempted from paying registration fees:
- ASEAN NTO designated leaders and members who are attending the meetings of NTOs.
- ASEANTA Board of Directors elected members or their duty designated proxies.
- ASEAN Officials, Speakers and other guests specially invited to attend ATF 2019.
- Press members / Media invited to attend ATF 2019.
- Each ASEAN NTO is entitled to ONE complimentary booth, with one seller delegate exempted from the registration fee.
STANDARD 9SQM BOOTH (SHELL SCHEME)
Entitlements per Booth:
• 1 standard power point socket
• 2 fluorescent lights
• 1 round table
• 1 wastepaper bin
• 2 foldable chairs
• 1 fascia board inscription
RAW SPACE BOOTH
Do note that you will be required to appoint your own Contractor or contact our Official Contractor to construct the booth.
- All fees are to be paid in US Dollars.
- On-site payments will be charged with late registration fees of USD 135 and are to be made in US Dollars cash only.
Accepted Payment Modes:
- Telegraphic transfer
- Bank draft
- International money order
Payment must be made to:
TTG Asia Media Pte Ltd
THE HONG KONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
Address: 21 Collyer Quay #02-01 HSBC Building Singapore 049320
Account No.: 260-289442-179 (USD)
Bank Branch Code: 7232
Swift Code: HSBCSGSG
Please send proof of payment, along with your company name, contact person and billing address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry to exhibition hall
- 32 on-site business appointments with buyers (per 9sqm booth)
- Access to pre-scheduled appointments and online diary system
- Listing in the Sellers Directory
- Entry to all official TRAVEX functions and events, including the ASEAN Tourism Conference, except those exclusive to buyers and media only
- Airport transfers to and from Ha Noi International Airport and Ha Long Bay at stipulated dates and timings.
- Complimentary local coach transfers from official hotels to exhibition venue and official events / functions.
- Complimentary pre-event and post-event city tours (subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis).
Guidelines For All Delegates
- Only duly registered TRAVEX Sellers, Buyers and Media are allowed to participate in TRAVEX.Admission to TRAVEX will be strictly on the basis of TRAVEX name badges.
- All Sellers, Buyers and Media are required to wear their badges at all times, and be dressed in proper business attire in the TRAVEX area. Anyone not issued with a TRAVEX badge and/or is inappropriately attired, regardless of rank or relation to any authorized TRAVEX badge holder, will not be granted access to the TRAVEX area. Lost/Replacement badges will be subjected to a replacement fee.
- Minors under the age of 18 will not be allowed entry during the entire duration of TRAVEX.
- TRAVEX Business Appointments are only between designated registered Sellers and Buyers only. No one should interrupt an on-going business appointment.Media, Sellers/Buyers of a competing organisation, Host Committee, Official ATF delegates or any other persons are not allowed to sit in during an on-going appointment. If an outside party is present during an appointment, the Secretariat is authorised to interrupt the appointment to inquire first with the Seller and second, with the Buyer, if the presence of the outsider is necessary and/or acceptable. If either one is not agreeable to the presence of the outsider, the said outsider shall be required by the Secretariat or to leave the booth immediately.
- TRAVEX delegates are entitled to attend all activities scheduled in the official ATF 2019 programme on the basis of name badges, with the exception of:
– ASEAN National Tourism Organisations (NTOs) Meetings and Related Meetings- AAA / AHRA / FATA / ASEANTA Board of Directors Meetings
– NTO-hosted luncheons for which only specific invitations / delegate segments are granted access
- Specific invitations are required for access to all other events or functions in the Official ATF 2019 Programme.
- All registered delegates and accompanying persons arriving between 14 to 15 January 2019 will be welcomed at the airport. Transfers to and from Official Hotels will be provided for arrivals between 14 to 16 January 2019 and departures from 18 to 19 January 2019.
CANCELLATION, SUBSTITUTION & REFUND
Cancellation and delegate substitution requests must be made in writing by letter, facsimile or email to the ATF 2019 TRAVEX Secretariat. The following administrative fees apply:
- Booth cancellations: USD 170 per booth by 4 October 2018 (Inclusive).
Thereafter, 100% of the invoiced amount applies.
- Full / Co-Delegate cancellations: USD 85 per delegate by 4 October 2018 (Inclusive).
Thereafter, 100% of the respective badge price applies.
- No refund will be granted for any cancellations after 4 October 2018. All refunds will only be remitted after ATF 2019.
- Full / Co-Delegate substitutions: USD 60 per substitution
IMPORTANT DATES FOR EXHIBITORS
|January 2018||Online Registration Opens, Early Bird Rates|
|29 May 2018||Final Date For Early Bird Rates|
|30 May 2018||Standard Rates Apply|
|4 October 2018||Late Fees Apply With Registration / Amendments After This Date|
|November 2018||Pre-Scheduling Appointments Open For Exhibitors and Buyers|
|14 Jan 2019||Registration for TRAVEX opens|
|14 & 15 Jan 2019||TRAVEX Booth Set-up (Special design only)|
|16 Jan 2019||TRAVEX Normal Booth Set-up|
|16 Jan 2019||TRAVEX Briefing|
|16 Jan 2019||ATF 2019 Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception hosted by VNAT|
|17 Jan 2019||Buyers-Meet-Sellers (BMS) Scheduling Session|
|17 & 18 Jan 2019||TRAVEX Appointment Sessions|
|18 Jan 2019||ATF 2019 Farewell Party hosted by VNAT|
Refer to the full programme for more details.